Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 37 - I found my kryptonite ...

We all have those exercises that we find challenging, to be honest, all of them are, but you know, some of them you feel strong, some not so strong, but one of them, I’m left wondering “what’s gone wrong?” Damn those shoulder flys !!! they are to me what kryptonite is to superman – they hurt me.
Didn’t matter how much I cursed, encouraged or simply pulled, they just didn’t want to budge…. On the up side, it’s good to find these imbalances in your body and I’ll work on them until I own them!

Food portions have gone up slightly, thanks goodness. I find my stomach constantly hungry and it’s also showing on the scales – dropped close to a kilo !  Not sure what others are doing or even if they have this, I have a pre work out snack allocated, 60grams of carbs, however at 6am, it rather tough to chow down on 60grams of bread before working out, it’s rather heavy, Tried it on Tuesday and felt like I was having twins… I think to just distribute them through out the rest of the day….

old man is back at it again, Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky Ricky... once for every pushup (that I'm in the middle of) and then telling me to watch him whilst he does his exercise - again.... I feel like I'm a camp counsellor again, surrounded by children all wanting your attention .... Why me ?

Good Day.

3 comments:

  1. I'm soooo happy you've found something that you're crap at.

    Soooo happy. There is a God.

    Personally I find the shoulder thingys no problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt!! LOL

    Although you do make everything look easy Ricky. :)

    The old guy is kinda cute. Take it as a compliment. Or if it is a huge pain in the butt... find somewhere else to workout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love it... Matt, aren't we working out together this weekend !

    ReplyDelete