Sunday, April 3, 2011

Day 35 - I like to talk to my muscles ....

5 weeks – Done…. Kind of sneaks up on you… and it’s all rocking right now… boom boom !!!

Weekend was great; weather here in HK was very enjoyable. Spent both days at South Bay enjoying the sand and sun ….


I kind of like to talk to my muscles, often when I’m in the middle of a set and I’m struggling, I like to give them some encouragement and I also hate on the rope, “Come on arm, do it, your weak, you can do it, that rope sucks, he hates you, do just 2 more, the rope is so flexible, you know what he said about you  ” you know, that sort of thing… give it a go next time you’re struggling – find your motivation….

Exercises and diet is status quo and hanging to see what is install for us tomorrow…..

I've said it before and i say it again, 8min ab routine, awesome…. Soon as i walk in the door, I'm on the floor, hit replay, and he's there, on my TV - I tend to curse him at times as well, especially when he's telling me to touch my toes, and we all know you can't touch your toes when your legs are up in the air.... How does he talk so calmly whilst doing the routine! ??

Good Bye week 5, Hello 6….

4 comments:

  1. OK you've talked me into the * minute ab routine.

    It's a holiday in HK tomorrow so I'll give it a go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your such a fireball of energy!! You can hear it in your posts. Keep it up, it is inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha you're hilarious!!! love your energy, very inspiring!
    Was I the only dum to get sunburned this we???!! pfff i hate myself even more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, talk to your muscles baby! Love it!

    ReplyDelete