Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 57 - It's a question of etiquette, do you give the ass or the crotch ?

Ok, 8 weeks down, 9th week opened today, with a bang ! and followed with a POW !

I can't remeber the last time i did shoulder press with a rope and my legs we're shaking... could have something to do with the 3 sets of lunges(no break), 4 sets of pistal squats, and then 5 sets of floor jumps - Total muscle failure on the floor jumps with my face eating the dirt a couple of times .... It tasted good !

I've just had 10 days off, not from PCP, but 10 days off work, showed mum around town and did some travel around Taiwan with Shirls and my mum - Eating was tough, but did the best we could, training was ON...

I'm not sure about you ? but i'm quite excited for the next 33 days -  I don't really struggle for motivation but after having this time off it's gotten me even more pumped for the rest of this epic journey - I just want to do my absolute best and make it count....

Who's in and can i get a  ? 

2 comments:

  1. Good movie quote. I am pumped for this last third of the program. Excited to push the changed to maximize the effects, and excited to have it behind me at the same time.

    \m/(>.<)\m/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL the world's smallest whoop! Nice work man, can you share with us how you keep your motivation so high?

    ReplyDelete