Thursday, April 28, 2011

Day 60 - Changes....

Day 60, 30 days to go, that equals 90 days of P to the C to the P.....  Thoroughly enjoying reading and seeing all the positive changes in everyone and funny reading all the same challenges and comments in the up and coming group ...

Seems that my sleeping patterns are all askew, feels like the body won't shut down. I think it's due to the increased training schedule and ramping up of PCP... But this tiredness only adds to my resolve, it's about breaking barriers, setting benchmarks and proving something to myself - gesus, i sound like a lunatic !

Wee bit of a late start this morning, so i did my exercises at the gym today ...

It was quite an experience to be back at the gym, saw all the usual lads, funny thing was, none of them have changed - still training the same way, and no real physical progress - freedom from judgement you know, but more so an observation....    Had an old timer there, he's all buff and great for his age, actually, great for my age - He said, "hey man, you're looking really good, you've been eating well haven't you?" - He picked up on it straight away and this makes you think, he knows what it's about! and he's looking better then lads half his age...

Confirms that nutrition and training, if you want to make some serious changes, one doesn't go with out the other  ... This fact has been around a long time, and yet, most people don't do it or get it, as we all are experiencing and learning ourselves...

Yes for Friday, Yes for the long weekend, and Yes for Changes ....

3 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Great story about bloke in the gym.

    I agree about not being able to separate the training and food part. It is common sense I've ignored for so long. I'd also add sleep to that equation or failing that, enough down time whether meditation or napping. My body clock was running differently last week - functioning on a lot less sleep, but the sleep was deeper.

    I'll send that info you asked for over the weekend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a long weekend but YES for all the rest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, every truly fit person you'll ever meet knows the deal, it's all about the food.

    ReplyDelete