Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 43 - Body Wars ...

Starting to feel a little like myself again, last week, weekend, some great training, lots of outside activities, sunshine & Beach, all in all it’s been great, but damn I was exhausted, do you feel like you are constantly battling your body !? – hit the sack at 21:30 on Sunday and Monday night for some great rest and starting to feel like I’ve got some energy back today – in saying that, it’s only early. I usually start to drop around 6pm – funnily enough, close to when I’m expecting dinner….

I like the timed skipping, counting the 1400 or so is just plain old boring, and I find myself always wanting to just get it over with, as experimenting with skipping is too hard when counting. I actually started skipping for time periods over the weekend as I wanted to have a little more fun and experiment with different techniques; I definitely enjoyed it more and found that I skipped for longer …. Variety is the spice of life …

Hump day for the program is fast approaching, It’s been challenging, 43 days none stop, although I did have a couple of days, actually, this weekend where I couldn't have my pre-pared meals as I was out and about, and being out and not so regimented, even if only for a day or so, felt good for the soul and even though I kept training it was good to get some time off…. Now ready to rock Week 7 and bring in the second half with style !!!


Hope you all have a cracking week and looking forward to reading and seeing what’s moving and shaking ...

Bye for now....

1 comment:

  1. I found that I was much looser with skipping when there is no target. This meant I got some very fluid and relaxed jumping in and then some crashing.

    One technique my body is reaching for is to circle my weight round on my feet as I jump. Heavy on ball of left foot, then on back, then on back of right, then on ball of right. Make sense? Maybe everyone does this and it's elementary, but I feel like a champ when it comes.

    Let's rock this thing!

    ReplyDelete