Friday, April 8, 2011

day 39 - What do you want !

I've thought long and hard today, working out how to do it, what i'm going to do, how it's going to go down and what it's going to take... I've made a promise, created a plan, and now I'm going to teach my body new limits  ....

ha, sounds kinda evil, but seriously, we're coming up to half way, it's time to kick it up, sometimes you think, yeah, i'm doing it alright, challenging, but are you, are we just getting used to a certain pain threshold, can we be doing that little bit more, break it, recreate it, can you go back and do another 2... as arnie says, "do 2 more, then do another 2" - Now i'm not comparing myself to the man, nor do i want to, goes against the whole body in equilibrium... but i think you get my point....

Tomorrow is the start, first session of 2 double sessions... (well, as long as i can move after the first one, I'll do the second one, no! that's not the attitude, I'll be doing the second one regardless... )

Anyway, this weekend, it's going to hurt - I think I'm going to have to double my egg dosage to help me get through it.....

Later !

7 comments:

  1. Be afraid, be very afraid! Good luck Rocky Ricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Double sessions of what exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes... don't wear yourself thin Ricky. You don't want to get sick or hurt yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are Crazy ! Double PCP session? Kinda glad I'm not there ... Haha ;-)))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dooode - your looking buff.
    I think that we're about the same height and you're 17KGs lighter than me!

    Take it easy on the double workout idea.
    Maybe do some other PCP friendly activities too?
    Like, you can come and train me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a PCP guru. Hard core. My vote goes to you as class valedictorian :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is madness!!! Ricky you still want to be with us for the next 48 days...we need you and your motivation, so take it easy man!!
    Maybe you could use your motivation to organise a HK PCP gathering & training session...??!

    ReplyDelete