Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 67 - Can you drive ...

I'm feeling the heat, well, that's just what the body is producing right now, heat - If i was a chick and over the age of 55, I'd be thinking I was hitting menopause - but thankfully I'm not a chick and I'm not over the age of 55.... but back to the other heat I'm talking about - Do you feel it ? it's counting upwards, and each day it's gets closer to the pinnacle, Day 90... It's when the little blue bar hits our little blue inspiration man on the main page, it's when we get lablled and tagged as completed and get shafted off the main page to "Completed" page.

Some sort of poetic justice...

Just on that, this week has been a bit of a fizz and mostly due to personal factors, no valley syndrome or anything like that, been working out, but I don't feel mentally committed, eating, but just not enough or good enough, but everyday I'd been building it up, the guilt, the pressure, to the point where i just wanna explode with determination and turn it around - as I can't go on like this, why sit in the back seat, when you can be driving in the front - I woke today at 5:45 and decided that now was the time, did todays exercises at 6 and then did it again at lunch in the gym, well, different exercises, and i plan on playing "i wanna be your friend for 8mins, Man" tonight ...

Now my view of what is slacking may be completely different to yours, but i suppose, it all comes back to you being honest with yourself - I like to be tough, so then it doesn't allow me to slack too much... - but in saying that, when i do slack, i slack hard, cause i know i don't really slack too much...  It's crazy how you play these games with your mind... or is it just me! - it's like those people that say, i'm a truly lazy person, so they do everything to the best they can, learn it, get stronger, see, then when they do it again, it becomes easier and hence, you can go into it lazy and not have to try so hard - Some sort of backwards logic !

Ok that's enough.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for reminding me of where we are!

    I can relate to the feeling of wanting to be tough at the start so you've got room to slack off. But sometimes things are just so hard that you have no room to slack off, no matter how strong you pitch at the beginning.

    I feel like that with PCP - I've felt in my stride with the diet, but never really RAH! about the exercise.

    It does sound like you are doing great Ricky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Low weeks, high weeks, you just do the damn thing. This is the only way!

    ReplyDelete