Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 80: Here it comes....

It was a spectacular morning in the park today, sun was shining, slight breeze in the air and looking around, a slight spring in everyone's step, or perhaps it was my spring that was uplifting....

I was going to say, i can't believe it's day 80... but i can, it's been 80 days of constant pushing, exercising, testing, healing, writing, reflecting, sleeping, resting, eating, resting, eating... i meant to echo those last 2, as it seems that has been all we do at times....

Seems that even up to this pinnacle of this program we are still reaching new heights and breaking barriers... Both physical and mental .... Usually not one with out the other

I was reading Shirley's blog on contentment, I like this idea... "enjoyment of whatever may be desired". For me, knowing and accepting that you like to grow and pursue what is true for you .... and not confusing it with restlessness ...I like this....

Alright folks, enough philosophising for now... time to get it on...

laterz...

2 comments:

  1. Yes, the two are inseparable.

    'philosophising!'

    Ah ha! Final proof that I'm writing to a Brit or an Aussie. I think you are Scottish actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what some call restlessness I call unquenchable curiosity.

    ReplyDelete