Friday, May 13, 2011

Day 75: poo-ped

15 days to go, 75 down..... Awesome.... It's been another huge week of doing what we do, making it happen and making it count...  and can i just say, ever so quietly, I am poo-ped....

It's ok though, i'm good with it, i've got the weekend to eat, chill, sleep and get some deep rest, and all the while have some cheeky indulgences...  Not sure what yet though, I'd say i'll spread it over the weekend with little things - I figure if i have some ridiculously anti PCP meal then I'm going to feel it, hard ! and it's a certain someones birthday on Monday, so i figure I'll have some birthday cake !

Thankfully it's miserable weather in HK, perfect excuse to not do anything ... Does anyone else need to make excuses for not doing anything ? weird...

Oh, and thank god blogger is back, i felt so incomplete for the last couple of days ...

Have a rock, rock ,rock, rocking weekend ...

2 comments:

  1. Don't spread out the indulgences too much, get em down in a two-three day period.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I feel like I need excuses to not do anything. Overbusiness is not good for the soul. I crashed out yesterday afternoon, and man was it good.

    Enjoy your spread out indulgences and blog about them!

    ReplyDelete