Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 88 - Two Roads

Today is a new day and it's a beautiful one at that... I slept for 8hrs last night. I also ate an egg tart ...
Something i wanted to write about, but Robert Frost say's it so much better ....

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood, 
And sorry I could not travel both 
And be one traveler, long I stood 
And looked down one as far as I could 
To where it bent in the undergrowth;
 
Then took the other, as just as fair, 
And having perhaps the better claim, 
Because it was grassy and wanted wear; 
Though as for that the passing there 
Had worn them really about the same,
 
And both that morning equally lay 
In leaves no step had trodden black. 
Oh, I kept the first for another day! 
Yet knowing how way leads on to way, 
I doubted if I should ever come back.
 
I shall be telling this with a sigh 
Somewhere ages and ages hence: 
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I— 
I took the one less traveled by, 
And that has made all the difference.

 - Robert Frost

4 comments:

  1. Great post! Very nice poem... So fitting for our situation too! I am extremely glad I signed up for PCP. I honestly think it has changed my life... And I was so so close to saying "nah it's not for me..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have loved this poem since I was a teenager. Thank you for posting it.

    I like 'Knowing how way leads on to way, I doubted if I should ever come back' and the closing.

    Have a rocking day on your tank of sleep...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 hours sleep, pure goodness there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robert Frost, from my home State Vermont! Very nice...

    ReplyDelete