Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 84: How do you do it ....

5 sets of abs till failure, something kinda doesn’t sit right with me on this one…. I always like to have a goal and then once I get there, I’m honest enough to know that I can do another 10 more or 2 more…. Suppose it’s one of those mind game things we play with ourselves…

I’ve been thinking a lot, like most of you, about what exercise routine I’m going to have once I finish my PCP, a few considerations, doing it as you feel or making it up as you go along, isn’t going to work, doing skipping only is not going to satisfy my appetite for exercise or allow me to make progress, and like any goal, you need to be able to measure it and making it up or just going with the flow doesn’t allow you to take stock and review…. So, what’s the answer ?

I’m not 100% sure yet, it’ll definitely have the 3 specific core strength session. i.e. legs/shoulder, chest/biceps, back/triceps – Lots more yoga, as I really couldn’t do as much as what I was used to before during the PCP, get some abs in daily too…  generally something everyday… but it will be a little more moderate and lifestyle friendly…

Either way, right now, it's really time to kick it, perhaps boot it, or you can scratch it, possibly sniff it, others can kiss it, I prefer to smash it,  do what ever you want to do, but you’ve got to do it for yourself….

Have a rocking final 6 days ...

2 comments:

  1. The key to failure is working internally, clenching the muscles tight for the whole exercise. Fail hard, fail fast, only you know how deep you dug.

    ReplyDelete