Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 79: Freedom

I’ve said, “11 days to freedom” but to be honest, I feel more liberated in myself now, then I did before…  The knowledge, the self awareness, and the fact that I know what I have and can achieve.  I don’t feel worried or concerned about post 90 days, how can you possibly go back after going so far forward!

I think that If you want to maintain and keep it going, I don’t think you can switch it on and off, you’ve got to be consistent, ease back a little of course, enjoy some moderation, but you know, it’s too easy to let things slip and get back into old grooves, and to be honest, the logic and rational is in the day 1 pictures…   It’s definitely time to make sure that this new you is the one that stays, and the old one stays away…. 

My thinking is, just like this project, you’ve got to have a plan and goals… What will yours be?

Enjoy!

3 comments: