Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 86: Super What ?

Wow, just finished the ridiculously intense super set work out.... it was intense, fast, powerful and fun.... Yes fun, I like the high energy work outs...

The routine actually went faster then usual....Makes sense when i think about it, even though we are supersetting we are resting one body part whilst doing the super set exercise.... Usually it's the same muscle group being drilled and i find that more exhausting ...... 

Just on the blogs, it's really enjoyable reading all your blogs, especially the regulars... Thanks for the entertaining reads and comments...  It really does help, and i can see from when i needed a break and see others having a break how detached you can come from this and that does affect how well you do this - if it was easy every one would be in peak condition !!!

LIFE, PCP, same same I think, What I'm doing later or who I'm seeing, these things don't concern me, It's about when I'm eating, when I'm sleeping, when I'm working out, when I'm grocery shopping & When i'm eating ... All i see is sets & reps & skips & food! My brain seems to be getting rewired and unfortunately or fortunately(depending who you ask) .... cross wired !

Hvae a Suepr Day ....

No comments:

Post a Comment