Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 11 - Mine didn't look like that!

Body is adjusting well to the 6am booty calls, joints and the movement seem to be getting more fluid and not fighting me as much... To ever so slightly digress, it' brings me on to a theory I have...

Just because it's the weekend doesn't mean you should change your waking up/work out hour, the body has no idea it's the weekend, example, I wake up 6am every morning to head out to the park, then on Saturday and Sunday I wake up at 10 and head out, then Monday comes along, man, it hurts, my body's like, what's going on...  You might be saying, well, that's what we look forward to on the weekend, my thoughts are that the weekend, I can rest any time during the day... but keeping the body clock as consistent as possible will help in the long run...

Again, it's a theory, usually Shirley won't let me get out that early ... I've negotiated 9am tomorrow...

- See what works for you!

Oh, if you want to make your own tomato sauce with just tomatoes, don't over boil and squash it up, turns to liquid...

Enjoy the weekend....

T - 79 Days…

2 comments:

  1. I agree about trying to keep to a normal routine of waking up at the weekends! It's nice to get up at as close to normal then enjoy a leisurely breakfast etc. I haven't got there yet, but it's a goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6am booty calls!! I LOVE IT!

    I too have been trying to get up early on the weekends. I do give my self one more hour of sleep but that's it.

    ReplyDelete