Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 23 - Le Beefcake ...

Wow, ok, Week 4, here we Go….

Food, I mentioned I love breakfast before, didn’t think it could get any better, well, now I’ve got an extra 60grams of protein to squeeze in, seriously, I’ve never eaten this much guilt free before… Love it… And because my post work out egg white falls directly on breakfast, Supersize me !!!  Let’s just say there are two plates in front of me in the morning…  I think my program nickname is to be called, ‘Le-Beefcake’

(i am not complaining, as I could use a few more good pounds)
Exercises are great and excited that we are getting some more variety…. Had an equipment malfunction yesterday ( note the timing, as I disrespected the skipping god by claiming ownership on him in my last post quote "i own you" ) well, the rope, completely broke in half, right down the middle, fancy that, unbreakable my a$$....

Sleep wise is a little inconsistent, it can be deep, then at other times the body just doesn’t shut down and I feel like I have energy constantly buzzing through me… Like some others, skin as been a little patchy at times with the toxins being released….

Oh, and can I just say, my masterpiece last night….  Picture doesn’t do it justice, but I have to say, it was incredibly tasty - not sure i've heard Shirley moan so much before or maybe that was me ! Grilled crumbed chicken fillets – and the chicken was seasoned with Cajun, Spanish paprika and chilli peppers. How to do it ? mix all the seasonings with  2 eggs(eggs make everything stick), then dip the chicken in the mix, once coated, discard the mix and dip the chicken pieces in your bread crumps and grill it …   Tasty ! - I can't wait for lunch today...

I don’t count the eggs or bread crumbs in my portions as it’s light and spread across a lot of chicken as it’s for 4 meals (2 people, 2 meals each)

(I’m lucky enough to still have some carbs for dinner)


Rock On Everybody....

2 comments:

  1. So happy that the experimental Ricky special : spicy crumbed chicken was a HUGE success and it tasted delicious last night and today!
    Just wait til I make my Salmon fishcakes tomorrow ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely creativity for ur meal there ricky - i too found myself in disbelief with joy, when i came across the diet in pcp and the amount of food allowed per day - i have done so many diets in my life before which was about starving ur body... this is why pcp works! u EAT!! good luck, ur doing great :)

    ReplyDelete