Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 18 – What are you looking at?

It’s been a countdown all week, and it’s here! Friday! I am pooped … I’m pretty sure I passed out last night and this morning woke with what I would consider tea bags under my eyes. I was in the lift heading down for our 6ishAM workout and rubbing some life into the little fellas – I’m pretty sure the security guard was looking at me weird when I got out of the lift. Dammit, I know he just stares at you through the camera, I mean, isn’t nothing private anymore?! I was in a bathroom not that long ago and the entire thing was mirrors, didn't matter where you looked, you saw it looking back at you! I’m all up for public displays of affection, but, right along the bathroom, including the urinals – Nothing is sacred anymore….

Random rants....

Onto PCP… exercises are not getting easier, if anything once you start getting stronger and focusing on the technique they typically become harder, the illusion is that you are not getting stronger, but in fact you are, as you have the strength now to control your technique… which makes it harder….

Made breakfast a little different this morning, decided to wrap it all up in a fajita wrap, wow, it was like have a breakfast Barito, but not… - I have to say, it was delicious, I was moaning the whole way through it ….

Fajita(garlic & Coriander) with scrambled egg(basil and pepper) Mushrooms & tomato

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday….

Rock It ….

1 comment:

  1. Also don't forget that we're upping the reps on you sneakily. You should never feel "strong" on the PCP you should feel like it's kicking your ass. That's the only zone that makes muscle.

    Good food choices man.

    ReplyDelete