Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 2 Action....

Howdy Ho Everybody,

Day 2 of this "EPIC" journey...    Like most, i've never blogged previously, however i do have to
say once everyones profile was up I was excited to check out who is doing what, who is saying
this and what will come of all - All the best to everyone !

Training, Up bright and early this AM for day 2 activities with fello PCPer, Shirley, my fiancee... We
headed down to Victoria Park in Causeway Bay, I figure morning exercises are the best,
something about the body using more of what we want to loose the most first thing in the
morning and it's also great to get a high energy positive start to the day!

Eating has been ok so far, in saying that, i just heard my stomach screaming at me and it's only day 2 - even my colleague, said "was that you're stomach !"...  What was really hard, is that I cooked eggs, toast, tomatos and mushrooms this morning, then had to give half to Shirley...
Not sure what the rule is on fruit during this week, but I try to snack on fruit through out the day and loads
of water - usually keeps the beast at bay until our half portioned lunch and dinner - well that's what i tell my belly...

Good Luck again and bring it on !!!
T - 88 days ....

No comments:

Post a Comment