Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 29 - One step closer to equilibrium ....

Wowsa, today’s work out was rocking…. Dual exercise per body part !!! – Crunches and Plank, pull ups and rowing, Lunges and floor jumps, man, I haven’t whimpered like that since I was a little school girl …

New diets are also great – My breakfast plate, well, it really doesn’t do it justice to describe it in words - so here’s a little snap for you….


2 eggs(1 for breaky and 1 for post workout), 70grams tuna, 150grams veg, 110g carbs and 250ml soymilk)
(I need to buy bigger plates)

Oh, and i destroyed another skipping rope last night...




I’ve now gone back to the Nike speed rope, made from actual indestructible material and biodegradability = 0  
Have to say, it helps me skip like a demon !!! I'm not sure how a demon would skip, but i think it would be fast ....


 
Game On !

4 comments:

  1. You killed 2 ropes already you ARE a demon !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is it with you and the jumpropes???!!!
    Haha I love your motivation, you're inspiring!!
    Also love your amazing chef-look-like plates! They make me hungry...time for dinner I guess but just an apple and a banana for me! Snif

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah how on earth do you break the jumpropes? I think the jumprope is breaking me... I keep whipping myself when I trip and it HURTS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha, I'm still on the first but its cracked and I need to hold it together to work. Perhaps, buying another one is the answer. Such a cheap bastard ;).

    Breakfast looks amazing. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete