Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 15 - It's getting HOT....

Wow, what a difference a little bit of heat makes on you, I feel like I’m in one of the hot yoga classes and am building my very own dam around me - On the good side, knees and aches tend to be dispersing with the heat, or perhaps it's the daily exercise regime that's strengthening the limbs....

I'm sure like everyone else, I jumped right ahead to the last days exercises to see the jump routine... I like to see what we have to look forward to... 1000! WOW (i don't think anything more need to be said)

Food quantities are still good, slight difference with decreasing carbs and increase in my protein.

We tend to cook batches of food for different meals, for instance, breakfast, we have a combination of Zucchini, tomato and mushrooms, we have a big tub that lasts about 3 breakfast servings, i figure mornings we have the least amount of time after doing all the exercises, so the breaky preparations needs to be quick, just whack it on the stove to re-heat and do the eggs, done in a jiffy - On a personal note, it goes down as quickly as it hits the plate!!! I love breakfast.... oh, and top it off by the fresh bread from the bakery downstairs from our apartment... let's not forget the full glass of milk - Oh man, I’m in heaven.. - What would be great is if i could go straight back to bed....

Week 2 pictures are up, weight is slightly down(.4); and everything is a little more firm…

Over and Out…

T - 75

No comments:

Post a Comment