Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 28 – Fence Sitting ...

Howdy Ho every body….

Weekend was PCPed to the max…..

Caught up with fellow PCP Mark for a Saturday morning session and then cooked  a huge breakfast for the two of us - Ha, well Mark was defintiely slightly jealous of the mass amount of food on my plate – Shirls was off doing her yoga thing, but since I seem to be her dedicated trainer I had to do Saturday’s PCP session again in the afternoon – After 2 sessions of creeps, i kinda looked like I’d been riding a horse for a week when i walked. - I slept very well on Saturday night !!!

Sunday morning sessions are great, take your time, enjoy the outside, enojoy the park, enjoy wtching all the weirdo's heading to the 7's in the most outragous outfits - I seriously saw 6 dudes dressed up in avatar outfits, head to toe, they were wearing black underwear on the outside..  Never have i ever ....

I do find the 1200 skips get a little boring, appreciate that we should probably try and spice it up and do some different styles of jumps, but the other thought it my head says, “dude, just get it done and move on to the good stuff….” - Your probably wondering "Good Stuff ?"

Ok, on to the good stuff, Indulgence, Shirley & I had discussions at length on what to do, I originally was thinking about some sort of ice cream, although after our careful and thoughtful assessment of our options we decided to visit Cova - Cova is a cake/coffee/sweets establishment in HK, we had two little bite size treats.. Chocolate Mouse, and the other, White and Chocolate Mouse  - Delicious ! – Unfortunately I have the habit of just sticking it all in my mouth and gargle the thing, where as Shirley tends to take child bite sizes and sucking the crumbs and makes it last for an hour…



Funnily enough, I felt pretty fine after eating it, no issues around stomach or anything, although, I have to say, I wanted more !!!!

Just received Patrick’s email on regrouping - Haven’t you heard, it’s cool to be involved, get off the fence …



Hope you all have a rocking week and looking forward to kicking it into week 5

3 comments:

  1. Hello mate,

    You're doing very well fella - That's all I've got to say!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here... your photos are looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMMMMMMM I want a piece of that cake!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete