Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 25 - Bada-ba-ba-baaa.....

I knew the day was coming, I didn’t know when, but I’ve been looking forward to it…. I’ve read others blogs, they talk about how it didn’t meet expectations, they were disappointed, they don’t want to do it again, but you know what, I want learn this one for myself.   Indulgence Day !

Shirls and I were discussing the options that we have, maximizing the 200-400 calorie count, a mouth watering treat we could have, sitting inside some sort of boutique decedent place to ensure the experience is all it can be...

Chocolate Sunday inside a McDonald’s it is then !  Class !

Bada ba-ba-baa… I’m Loving It….



Exercise are going well, although doing the shoulder press with the resistance bands rubs nice deep red welts into the back of my arms - Anyone else getting this? Or perhaps my technique is off…   Patrick, any advice here?

Been a bit slack on week 3 pics, will get them up tonight…

Happy Friggin Friday Every One….

2 comments:

  1. I went with something sweet as well!

    Glad you were lovin it! I made a big song and dance out of my indulgence, pretending I was in the movie Chocolat but without Johnny Depp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any side effects of eating that thing?

    ReplyDelete