Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 7 – Feeling the burn….

500 skips at 6:30AM is as tough as it sounds…. After 7 days of consecutive exercise it starts building up and I have to say, felt pretty fatigued yesterday and today… Skipping was also more difficult today then the last few days, obviously because were doing close to double, but i think also i was feeling slightly beat up... But, hearing everyone else’s pain makes me feel just a little better, as I’m not alone!  I see what group 1 is doing now for their skips - Things to look forward to !

I see a few others are having some disruptive sleep, i've had the same for the last 2 nights... Makes the morning jibe that little bit more tough....

Oh, I found this pic this morning and thought I’d share, Shirley and I headed out for breaky on Sunday after our PCP activities, and since we’re still on our half diet thing, Shirley was more then happy to propose we go 50/50 in a chocolate croissant – I obviously had to oblige... oh, I can still taste the buttery goodness….


Have a great PCP week!
T - 83 Days

2 comments:

  1. This is the key, daily exercise in small doses. Very few people workout like this. And very few people are in optimal shape like you will be soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, you guys need to get a team name sorted out. Start a bit of friendly rivalry with the other guys ;)

    ReplyDelete