Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Day 16 – Love & Hate

I’ve been noticing a constant fatigue and energy drop in the last couple of days… With the body in constant repair mode and most probably a lack of deep rest, the body is feeling like I’ve constantly been beating it up and have to pull energy up from somewhere, Where ???  - The good eating helps, more rest would help and an iron will to keep it all together….    We’ve been religious about our 6am starts and trying to look at it like a process, head down and do it – have to say though, that fatigue and energy loss is kind of rewarding, it’s a constant reminder that you are doing something good for yourself…

If you do it, the muscles will come…


The alarm and me have a love and hate relationship, I love that it helps me to get up, tell me what time I should wake, when I should turn up for an appointment, but I hate that it tells me when I should wake when I clearly want to sleep, and I hate it when it tells me that I should do or go somewhere when clearly I want to stay where I am….  What to do?

Working hard on keeping the exercises challenging and engaging, it definitely works up a sweat, although further to my original comment, at times it’s more challenging in the wrong area - Fighting fatigue makes it that much more difficult. Decisions need to be made, make time to rest and recover or continue to suffer…  Seems like an easy choice, Yes ?

Keep it real peoples and enjoy !

Oh, decided to remove the countdown, i figure it's important to enjoy the now instead of focusing on the end ....   - DEEP...

1 comment: