Saturday, March 5, 2011

Day 5 - What was the number for that Pizza Hut ?

Ha, got your attention with that one....

Ok, day 5 is done... Exercises were much like they were yesterday... Rope is goin round and round and I'm happy to say, with a little more consistency.. Took Shirley's suggestion and bought a new one with some fancy weights and ball baring based movement, it's smooooth... Nike rope is in the trash !

This week has been huge, 5 days of PCP, 5 yoga classes with an epic 90min session today, and i have to say, i'm a little exhausted - but it's such a good feeling and that's what is, quite simply, addictive!

I've not been completely adhearing to the half meals, i can't, so much activity and eating half of my meals, i couldn't cope and not to mention, i'm not sure it would be healthy to do all that activity and eat very little.... I've cut back where i can, and already eating fairly good with a respectable diet, some fine tuning needs to be had.... and that's why i'm here... I'm already on the lean side and I don't feel i can afford to loose any extra pounds... I have to say, in this case, you can't paint everyone with the same brush... I'm sure next week will be better as we start with the personalised meal planning....

Hope everyone is having a rocking weekend and staying true to the cause... You're PEAK CONDITION ..

Rock'N'Roll...

T-85 Days... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ricky

    I'm in the group ahead of you, but just had to comment on your title --- that's too great! Good luck! :)

    Molly

    ReplyDelete